Thursday, December 21, 2006

probably my last post of the Christmas season...

...and blog lesson #812 learned: never promise a series of posts you can't deliver on...sorry to anybody who was following along!

But hey, it was a good thought and a decent try. Maybe I'll try again (and do better) next year.

In the meantime, here are some beautiful images I found...take a deep breath, clear your mind of the hustle and bustle and stress, and just take in the joy of that Christmas night so long ago...






"...and man shall live forevermore, because of Christmas Day." Peace and goodwill to you all! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where the "25 Days of Christmas" had gone! I really enjoyed the posts that you did make. Thanks, Woom!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the ones you did too.

I look forward to learning more from and about you in the new year.

Thanks for your kind and encouraing words too.