Wednesday, September 13, 2006

featuring my first guest blogger!

Hi! My name is Elijah Luke and today, September 13th, is my birthday! I came into the world at the wee early hour of 4:50 AM. I was very reluctant to leave my mama (my aunt will tell you more about this later...), so excuse my appearance in this picture of being quite angry at the world for extracting me from my cozy coccoon!















I didn't like all the poking and prodding but they insisted on weighing me and measuring me at 7 pounds, 8 ounces and 20.5 inches long. When I finally got a diaper on my tush and a hat on my noggin', I felt a little bit better. And then I opened my eyes a teeny bit and saw how amazing my world was, so I decided to kick back and get to know it better!















My auntie has LOTS of stories to tell, but I think we're all going to call it a day and get some much-needed sleep. More about me later! 'Til then, nighty-night and sleepy-tight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! My congrats to the happy family.

-Jen