Saturday, September 16, 2006

more Eli pix















my favorite picture! Last night I was holding Eli and Abby asked to sit with me and I thought, uh-oh, this won't go so well, but she shocked us all when she sat on my leg and put her arm around her baby brother. She snuggled up to him and into the crook of my neck and seemed content! It's surprising because when she first saw him, she said "baby" and then burst into tears!



















so very, very tiny in that big car seat!















cuddles with mama




















Even after 3 days of taking care of the other 3 grand-kiddos, Nanna and Pa-Pa still battle each other for holding rights!




















going home finally (see my Tigger balloon, Aunt Mobey?)



























































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shots, Be! We are SO these children's paparazzi!