Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ethan's 4th birthday

Here are some pix from Ethan's 4th birthday party, which was a Thomas the Train extravaganza!!! Little did Ethan know that his Nanna and Pa-Pa had purchased "A Day out with Thomas" tickets for the whole family the next weekend! (I'll post those pictures next.)

I can't believe Ethan is 4 years old. Seems like yesterday I got my turn in the delivery room to hold him...and was astonished at his 11 pounds, 3.3 ounces and all 24 inches of him! He is my sweet little buddy. I just adore this little man and his 2 sissies...I feel like they're my own kids. Of course, I'm more than happy to leave them with their parents after a day of playing!

Anyway, here's some pix:



















The birthday boy (it was hard to get a smile from him for the camera because he really HATES being the center of attention...he gets really shy!).















Me with my precious PawPaw. Could he BE any cuter?















This is what Adam and I gave Ethan. It's a Thomas flashlight. Ethan loved it...he actually ran away with it to hide it from his sisters -- the ultimate compliment to the gift-giver. :)















2-year-old Ada Gracie did not understand that the cake was not for her. She kept taking it away from Ethan and finally just burst into tears...















But Nanna to the rescue! Mom pulled out a pair of new pink sunglasses for her, and it did the trick. (Ada's like me...give me an accessory and I'm happy.)















Here's Ethan playing with his trains. He has a train table with pockets where he keeps all his tracks and such. He loves to get right down with the trains as they go around so he can watch their wheels.




















More random shots...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a name, you know!

:)

Anonymous said...

Uh, yeah, me too!

Anonymous said...

Besides, it looks like we're getting sloshed at a four-year-old's party! Thanks a lot.