Sunday, January 21, 2007

Super Bowl XLI, here we come

I can hardly believe it. No, there ain't no "hardly" about it -- I really can't believe it. I asked, I prayed, I hoped. But it didn't seem possible, considering our down luck in the past, but...

We're going to the SuperBowl. My guys pulled it out. It looked pretty bleak there at halftime: 21 to 6, Patriots. Good glory, that was ugly. And I admit it, I gave up. Turned the game off, thought, my poor daddy will be so disappointed again...but then, miracle of miracles...we came back. A comeback of all comebacks...and I quote, "the biggest comeback in conference championship history."

You know what? I'm a drama girl, but let's face it, I'm from a drama town. What a fitting victory. My Colts...I've never been more proud to be a Hoosier. Yeah baby, we're going to the SuperBowl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear that the Vegas odds are in our favor by 7 points. I hope they're right! GO COLTS!!!

Becky said...

MSNBC said that the Colts "are the early favorite" with us winning by 1 touchdown...