Wednesday, January 24, 2007

a leave of absence

I'm going to be putting "This Girl's Life" on a shelf for a short while, hopefully not too long. There's way too much stuff going on and it's all of a private nature and I just can't bring myself to talk about it here, nor do I have the energy to blab about trivial, random things right now.

When I come back, I'll be sharing a few updates.

Oh, and don't abandon me completely...especially if you read "This Girl's Books." We're still on for beginning "A Passage to India" (EM Forster) starting February 1st. I plan to keep posting there regularly.

3 comments:

ashley said...

We'll miss you! Hope everything is okay.

Will you at least poke your head back in for any celebratory posts when the Colts win the SuperBowl? ;-)

Aimee said...

I'm sorry Becky! I will be praying for you. I will also miss reading about your life but I certainly do understand! If you're ever up to it, give me a call sometime. I'd love to talk with you...or listen!

Mark Keefer said...

Chana and I will be praying for you and yours.

Thought about you today when I heard about Barbaro, 'cause when I first visited your blog, you had a post or two about him. Big-time bummer.

Take care, and we hope to see you back here soon.