Thursday, October 12, 2006

Happy!

My issue of this came in the mail yesterday. (I know, I know, shallow reading material, but girlfriend here is a diva at her core and Glamour is a must! Even though every single cover features the word "sex" at least once, and this annoys me to no end. Honestly, it's the same, recycled, grab-your-attention line that just gets a word or two changed out every month!)

















Anyway, aforementioned magazine had an ad for this inside, with a smelly strip that I promptly opened and took a generous sniff of.















I don't think I've smelled this fragrance in a long time, and I don't remember it ever smelling THIS GOOD! Golly, I hope Clinique has a gift with purchase sometime soon, so I can justify buying my little friend here. Otherwise, it's going on the Christmas list! (Adam, are you reading this honey???)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that scent. Clinique GWP at Macy's RIGHT NOW.

-Jen