Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Baby Watch '06

Yeah, you guessed it alright. My sis has still not gone into labor. I can't believe tomorrow is September 7th, and she is due September 20th, and the baby isn't here! And believe me, she is enormously pregnant. I'm not saying that in a bad way at all...she is just very very round and just watching her walk makes onlookers uncomfortable, she is that obviously miserable. I just hope this baby is not a whopper like his big brother was...Sarah doesn't NEED a longer recovery time (from an extended labor/delivery) with 3 other kids at home waiting for her to bounce back!

She has a doctor's appt. on Friday and I have a very good feeling that Dr. Ensley will send her to the hospital if there is even just an inkling of "action" going on...and put her on a Pitocin drip to get this show on the road! But Sarah is -- believe it or not -- not quite amenable to that. Ada's first dance class is on Saturday morning and she refuses to miss it. Even to have a baby and all the relief that will come with his arrival. Heck, I will be relieved when her little one is on the outside of her big ole belly!!!

So, here we are, with an official countdown of 12-ish days, and my money is on Saturday afternoon...

2 comments:

Becky said...

Good luck on the waiting game!!! That is the hardest especially when we are anticipating a GOOD thing!!!

Thank you for stopping by my sight! I LOVE YOUR NAME!! ;)

Anonymous said...

My bet is on Tuesday night when I'm in class. I told Sarah that having her induction scheduled on that day was really inconvenient for me. I wish she had consulted me first. Next Thursday would work much better. :)