Sunday, May 28, 2006

please leave a calling card

This is just a little request to my blog readers (all 3 of you...?). Actually, I haven't a clue who all reads my blog, but I need to ask that if you leave a comment, that you leave some kind of identification of who you are. You don't need to sign up for an account...just leave the comment as "anonymous" but include your name in your comment...easy enough. The reason I have to ask this is someone left a really mean comment on my post about Barbaro, the horse that severely injured his leg. It actually upset me greatly, so to whoever left it, you accomplished your goal. But what does that say about you? Your comment has been deleted, and I'd like to ask that you no longer visit my blog; your comments are not welcome.

To everyone else, please continue to post comments as often as you like. I love to hear feedback on what I choose to write about, even if it disagrees with my opinion on something. It's the blatant cruelty that I'm wanting to avoid. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry; I in no way intended to hurt your feelings. It was a failed attempt at humor. I was just trying to be silly. I will withhold my name for fear of public scrutiny. Per your request I will no longer visit your page. Once again please accept my apologies.

Becky said...

Even though you probably won't read this, I'd like to accept your apology, whoever you are.
Thank you for respecting my wishes.