Monday, April 17, 2006

every time I look at this picture, I start laughing until it hurts














It's just absolutely classic...try to get the kids prettied up and standing together for the Easter family photo and...chaos. Ethan is resisting his bowtie (which he later showed off proudly), Ada is looking at her pretty shoes (reincarnated little me), and Abby just can't stand being the smallest (and thus, the one Mommy holds all the time in pictures). And of course, my sister Sarah is just taking the opportunity to enjoy the hilarity of little ones. LOVE it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic! I love it :) That one is almost one to be framed and used to remind the kids why they should buy mom a great mother's day gift when they are 25!

Anonymous said...

Life would be so much bleaker without the joy those babies bring!!!