Friday, May 04, 2007

and it draws to a close

This is the official end to "This Girl's Life." I have truly enjoyed this space but due to my current life circumstances, I must close this portal into the underpinnings of my daily doings, for there are people who would twist and pervert and then use such details against me. I wish I were just being paranoid but sadly, it's all too true. And those people know who they are.

Proverbs 11:13
A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret.
Proverbs 20:19
A gossip betrays a confidence; so avoid a man who talks too much.

5 comments:

Mark Keefer said...

Hi Becky,

I'm sorry to hear that you're closing the blog down. I don't frequent your blog... um, ... frequently, but when I do I always find it fascinating.

Anyway, in case you're still checking comments, I found out this morning that Dallas - Season 7 will be out in a couple of months, and that's the season in which Chana had a small part for three episodes: MY BROTHER'S KEEPER, CHECK AND MATE, and RAY'S TRIAL. She's very quiet about it, and probably doesn't know they're coming out yet, but I'm a proud husband, and I remembered you were a fan, so I thought I'd tip you off.

Hope you have a great week.

Fiddledeedee said...

Becky,
I'm so sorry about all that you're going through right now. I'll keep you in my prayers, sweet girl. Please e-mail me and let me know how you're doing every now and then!

I have a "brush with greatness" story if you do watch "Dallas" episode "My Brother's Keeper". I'll tell you in an e-mail.

Mark Keefer said...

Becky,

As I said in my last comment, I don't read often, so I felt stupid when I read your posts in April just now, and I apologize that Chana and I haven't been aware and more prayerful (is that a word?) for you.

We will be. Please take care.

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,

I don't know if you'll ever read this, but, you've been in my thoughts lately.

I'm praying blessings for you and yours. :-)

Susan

Terri said...

Hi Becky,
I know this blog has closed, but I have no other way of contacting you. Praying all is well with you. I'd love to touch base again. E-mail me if you ever read this. evanorder@msn.com

Love,
Terri