Sunday, February 04, 2007

forced to break blog silence...

to celebrate with my Colts!

And how amazing was that speech by Tony Dungy??? Speaking of his opposing coach, saying "Two Christian coaches showing you can win it doing it the Lord's way"..........you can't tell me the Lord didn't pave the way in that man's life for him to come through trial and adversity, just to stand on a podium this evening and give God the glory for all the good gifts in his life. I'm simply in awe.

And, along with my sister, we hope that Indianapolis doesn't burn tonight! Hahahaha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss ya Becky! Way to go Colts!! What a tremendous victory - done in class and giving the Lord credit. Did you see the full page ad on Friday in the USA Today - both coaches talked about the most important goal was a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. It is great to see "good guys" finish first. Want to grab Starbucks sometime??

ashley said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you came back to celebrate. :-) I was thinking of you while I was watching the game!! And I thought that speech was so cool.

emily ann. said...

points for both the coaches and the bowl. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE the speech from Senor Dungy - we all cheered when he made the quoted statement! Mucho points for him, and God's work THROUGH him! :)