Sunday, November 12, 2006

my Zu-Zu's birthday

Inside the mind of a 3-year-old birthday princess...




















Does everyone have a party hat? Has everyone seen my pretty dress? Is there enough pink in the room? Are we all ready to play Ponies after the cake?







































...Look at all my presents, all my pretty pink presents.




















...Nanna, can I open one of them right now, right now, pretty please? Pretty Pony Please?




















...Okay, fine, I'll eat my pretty pink cake first. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...







































...At last, at last! Yay for birthday presents!




















...and my crazy Aunt B keeps bothering me for a picture. Okay, I'll pose for a second.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, does she look like her daddy!! She is adorable!!