Tuesday, September 26, 2006

ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch

How I'm feeling:



















What I probably have:











What my symptoms are (and this is the prettied-up WebMD version):

  • Sharp pain in the back, sometimes going down the back of one or both legs, immediately upon or shortly after exertion or injury.
  • Inability to bend or straighten your back, accompanied by severe pain.
  • Gradual development of neck or lower-back pain, possibly intense on arising or when sneezing or coughing.
  • Numbness or tingling in an arm or leg, and possibly a progressive loss of strength in one or both legs.
What we're going to do about it this afternoon:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally been there, Wormie! Don't worry. It will get better. I am praying for you!

ashley said...

Wow! I hope the doctors are able to have a good plan for fixing that! Not fun. :-(

Anonymous said...

Oh no Becky! I will be praying for you this afternoon. Be sure to post an update when you get a chance.

Love,
Aimee