Sunday, July 23, 2006

my mama's birthday party

I can't believe it's taken me this long to post these -- Mom's birthday was June 24th! Anyway, my sis Katie had the wonderful idea of us girls taking my mom to the LS Ayres Tearoom at the Indiana State Museum (the tearoom is a piece-by-piece recreation of the more famous tearoom that used to be at the downtown Ayres before it closed...). Since my mom loves tea and because she instilled that love of tea into all 3 of her daughters, well, it was just the perfect setting for a precious birthday party. We all had a lovely, elegant afternoon together!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting to see these! Gosh, we had such a good time. And Mom was truly in her element. Can't wait to go again!

Becky said...

I know! I totally forgot to post these in a timely manner! You know, if I ever host a bridal shower again, the tearoom will be its setting!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.