Saturday, July 15, 2006

the beauty of hope

Please take a moment and check out this lady's blog:
http://agracioushome.com/?page_id=65

I just happened across this blog through another blog that I occasionally read, and wow! What a fortuitous find! My heart literally stirred a little bit when I started to read...this lovely lady is 38 years old, has been married for 9 years, and is finally pregnant after years and years of trying!!!

The best thing for me is her wonderfully sweet attitude about it all. You can tell from her writing that her attitude is very much one of: may God be praised, whether He gives me children or not! What an example for me to live by, and what a sense of hope I have received by her hands from the Lord! May God bless her, her husband, and especially this little long-awaited person that they will meet in a few months. My joy is with and for them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I couldn't find the article where Sallie had tried for nine years to have a baby, but I checked out some of her other postings, and she is definitely our kind of people. Did you see her list of favorite movies? The first one she lists is P & P! There really are other people out there like us!!!

Becky said...

I think the blog post I'm talking about is called "Our efforts to have a child" or something like that. Look under her pregnancy postings.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»