Wednesday, May 03, 2006

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yee-haw, my little buddy (Ethan) has a little buddy!!! This little man is already getting big...at 20 weeks' gestation, he's already well over 1 pound!

I'm so ecstatic for everyone. For Sarah, who has her "bookended" family of 1 boy, 2 girls, and 1 boy; for Garrett, who has two little guys to get dirty with and do mannish things with; for the girls, who will have to cling to each other and be bestest friends to get away from those brothers of theirs, but most of all...

I'm happy for our little Eli (Elijah Schout -- middle name undetermined), who, in 20 weeks, will join one of the craziest families on the planet, but also a family who's crazy about each other.

Welcome little buddy! I can't wait to meet you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally called it! I knew it would be a boy! Eli is just too cool of a name not to be used. And I have already started the gifting process - who knew Ralph Lauren came in such small sizes?!

Becky said...

And you know Mom's Von Maur card is going to burn up from so much charging! Hmmm...Sarah gave all her baby boy clothes away...Mom is getting a new grandson...yep, I'd say that's a situation ripe for a shopping frenzy!

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Elijah Luke!!! If they don't use it, we probably will! William Luke? Luke Christopher? Hmm. . .